Did a first ride with full kit and full bike setup tonight after dark, some may say its cutting it fine 7 days before the start. To those I say … I agree :-).
– Bike has a problem with BB and stem (Update. Fixed tx Hotspot Cycles).
– Final saddle test, will settle with the Gobi.
– Both bike & head lights are superb!
– Back pack and saddle bag excellent!
– Flight deck. DIY Map board stable, light mount perfect, Polar mount perfect!
– Few small adjustments then we’re good to go.
– Tomorrow morning its cold clothing layer test. Hoping we can dip below zero.