Sabie to Graskop
– Mission: Target is Harries Pancakes in Graskop. Stay off the tar.
– A “flat” 40km, 920m ascent. As always I don’t do tar, so took a route off the beaten track.
– Too beautiful, lots of non-stop little climbs, incredible views of mountains, forests, waterfalls, escarpments & a few bosbokkies along the way.
– Also happy to report that Harries Pancakes in Graskop still sells cinnamon & sugar ice cream pancakes!
– Mission accomplished!
– Another fun Pembi adventure. This is why we ride our bikes!